- Home »
- GAME TRICKS , PC SOFTWARES , PC TRICKS »
Friday, 18 May 2012
Hi, friends today I 'm going to share a funny software tool, which may surprise your friends. This is a software which can make some fake effects on your desktop. Friends, this is very funny and cool. I hope you'll like it.
Let me tell you how can you use this software.
STEP 1.
First of all download Desktop Fool-Tool.exe (Size 1.22 MB)
STEP 2.
Now you have no need to install it , just double clik on it and run it
STEP 3.
You can use function keys to change your funny tool [from F1 to F9]
STEP 4.
If u want to exit this software then simply press ESC. Enjoy friends I hope you'll like it. Plz like our facebook fanpage to get tricks updates direct on your facebook wall.
Let me tell you how can you use this software.
STEP 1.
First of all download Desktop Fool-Tool.exe (Size 1.22 MB)
STEP 2.
Now you have no need to install it , just double clik on it and run it
STEP 3.
You can use function keys to change your funny tool [from F1 to F9]
STEP 4.
If u want to exit this software then simply press ESC. Enjoy friends I hope you'll like it. Plz like our facebook fanpage to get tricks updates direct on your facebook wall.
" Enjoy & Wait For New "

